Citizen Request Center

To help us better serve your needs, please explain the issue or challenge that sums up what you want to resolve or change. 

Who is affected by the problem?
What is the current need? 
When is the issue occurring, and what is the timeframe involved?
Where is the problem occurring? Provide the exact address or nearest main cross streets if known.

In the event of an emergency related to Public Works (water leak, water quality issue, or sewer back-up) please call 936-522-3885 instead of emailing the concern.  

Citizens Request Center