Municipal Courts
2300 Plantation Drive
Conroe, Texas  77303

Business Hours
Monday-Thursday 8am-6 pm
Friday 8am-5pm

Court Clerk
Phone: 936.522.3380

Warrant Office
Phone: 936.522.3246

Phone: 936-522-3387

Financial Responsibility

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
If you receive a citation for fail to provide proof of financial responsibility, you will need to bring your proof to the Municipal Court. You must have had financial responsibility at the time you received the citation. When you show proof to the court, the clerk will call the insurance company to verify proof, so please make sure your insurance company's phone number is on your card. If you did not have insurance at the time but have since acquired insurance, you will need to bring that proof to the Judge and acceptance of that proof will be at the Judge's discretion.