Due to the recent inclement weather, the City of Conroe Planning Commission has been rescheduled for 9:30 a.m. on January 23, 2018.

The following is the Waste Management Pickup Schedule for the remainder of the week.

  • Thursday, Jan. 18 - Wednesday Trash Routes  - No Recycling
  • Friday, Jan. 19 - Thursday Trash Routes - No Recycling
  • Saturday, Jan. 20 - Friday Trash Routes - No Recycling
  • Monday, Jan. 22 - FULL Services

Waste Management has suspended all Recycle Collections until Monday of next week.

Residents that were scheduled to receive Bulk Service on Wednesday will be serviced on Thursday.



Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you have received a citation for the following, you can request dismissal of these with proof of correction. Some will require a dismissal fee, please note the ones that have the fee.

    • Equipment Violations, i.e. headlights, taillights, turn signals, etc. -$10.00 Dismissal Fee
    • Expired License Plates - $ 20.00 Dismissal Fee- *Registration penalty fee has to be paid at the tax office in order to have your Expired License Plate charge dismissed with the $20.00 Dismissal Fee at the court
    • Expired MVI Sticker - $ 20.00 Dismissal Fee
    • Expired Drivers License - $ 20.00 Dismissal Fee
    • Fail to Report Change of Address\Name - $20.00 Dismissal Fee

*Please Note: Dismissal fees CANNOT be paid online by credit card. You can pay in person with check, cash or money order, or via mail or drop box with check or money order.