Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Regular April 26 & 27, 2017 Council Meeting will not take place. It will be postponed until May 1st at 9:00 a.m.

Deferred Disposition

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
A deferred is a form of probation that you can request from the Judge. There is a fee that is assessed and you can be put on anywhere from a 90 to 180 day probation period. You cannot receive a citation during this probation period. You may be required to take a defensive driving course on a moving violation. The Judge can assess other requirements during this probation period.